mardi 29 octobre 2013

...and so they call to me and they say to me
Now, do you see? Or are you blind still?
Even in the face of hatred and horror
Will you still stay naive?

And words stay stuck in my throat
As they ramble on and on

Can you not change what you are
What makes you weak and alone?
Yes, that weakness made you
Gave you a path out of the dark
Only to throw you back onto old tracks
Will you not change to see dawn anew?

And as they wait for my answer
I shiver
Lost to thoughts

Will you wait for death
Even if its doesnt want you?
Will you wait for love
Even if you cannot love you?
Will you keep baring your fangs
At all, even yourself?
Can't you help it?
Doesnt you want to be part of all this
This humanity?

Only then words came out

How could I want this?
I am but a lonely dragon...

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire